Fat Melting Tank
OverViewIt is used for melting block oils in food, chemical, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries. Usage: Oil blocks are rubbed on the grids with hot water circulation to melt and store the oil. Structure: Body made of stainless steel profile and sheet metal for melting fat blocks, pneumatic opening and closing covers, heat-controlled removable grid, reservoir where melting oil is stored, heat control and heat insulation is provided, 2 groups of hot water are produced from steam and hot water. The preparation unit includes the electrical power, control and PCL software system and their inner piping. It has a hygienic design that allows CIP cleaning.
Technicial Specifications :
Product Input: Oil blocks
Volume: 200 lt. - 6.000 lt.
Capacity: It is produced between 100 kg / h - 8.000 kg / h.
• Bottom and top level sensors
• Temperature transmitter
• 360 ° rotating CIP heads
• Integrated, vacuum breaker, pneumatically opened front and rear covers.
• 2 groups of hot water preparation units, mounted on the oil melting unit, with a tubular type heat exchanger, circulation pumps, expansion tube, air discharge, water supply, steam control control and piping.
• Water, steam and condensate equipment.
• In order to transfer the oil blocks, the roller conveyor unit with wheels is produced assembled on stainless steel profiles.
Stainless Steel Roller Conveyor: Stainless steel roller conveyor with wheels to facilitate oil block transfer