• The chocolate molding line is an automatic machine that allows the liquid chocolate to be shaped by filling into molds and diversified by placing different products (nuts, cream, jelly, etc.) upon request.
• Food contact surfaces and cover and body of the machine are completely made of CR-NI stainless steel.
• Depositor body is hot water jacket and its temperature is controlled by external water tank unit. Temperature value can be adjusted to the desired value via PLC screen.
• Through to PLC and touch screen.
• Optional units such as Hazelnut Unit, Granular Pouring Unit, Wafer Unit, Biscuit Unit can be added to the line all settings can be adjusted.
• Single operation mode is available for One-shot line. The tandem production line has 2 different operating modes.
• The cooling tunnel has 20 floors. And a total of 304 molds has 1 ton product cooling capacity per hour.
Company : MEMET MAKINA INDUSTRIAL CHOCOLATE EQUIPMENTS