4 HEAD SEALING MACHINE
OverView. SEALING OF PLASTIC & GLASS JARS . USES ALUMINIUM LINER (FOIL) TO SEAL JARS . CONDUCTION SEALING . CAPACITY : Up to 2400 Packages/Hour
- Users the liner (foil) from the roll to cut and seal it on the jar automatically.
- The liner adjustment can be done through the touch screen according to the diameter of the jar neck.
- There are two sealing heads working separately synchronized with each other.
- Easy to change liner rolls.
- Uses conduction sealing.
- Lighted cabin with 10mm polycharbon covers and security switches on the doors.
- No container-No Seal System.
- User friendly touch screen interface available in different languages.
- 3 meters convoyer with adjustable side rails for various sizes of packages.
- The working system is pneumatic and electronic. It operates with 6 bars compressed air.
- The consumption of air is 800 lt/minute when it’s performing with the maximum volume and the maximum speed.
- The electrical connection is three phase (380v / 50-60 Hz)
MATERIALS USED ON THE MACHINE
- The machine is made of 304 L stainless steel and anodized aluminium.
- FESTO Pneumatic Equipments. (Oil-free)
- OMRON PLC, Touch Screen & Drivers.
- SICK Photocells.