PVC Sewage Pipe Production Lines
OverViewPVC SEWAGE PIPE PRODUCTION LINES’ SPECIFICATIONS 1) Simple structure in linear type, easy in installation and maintenance. 2) Adopting advanced world-famous brand components in pneumatic parts, electric parts and operation parts. 3) Running in a high automatization and synchronization, no pollution 4) Apply a linker to connect with the vacuum loader, which can directly in line with filling machine. 5) Constant specific output for all screw speed range 6) High melt homogeneity 7) Low melt temperature 8) Touch screen control panel 9) User friendly software d 10) AC servo motor and drive 11) High-efficient gearbox 12) Low power consumption
PVC PIPE DESCRIPTIONS
PVC is a hard plastic used in the manufacture of household drainage (sewer) and vent lines. Underground sewer pipes run from either the city sewer pipe coming onto the property, or a private septic tank. The pipe then runs into the home's cellar/buildup area, where various size sewer pipes connect and travel to the property's water appliances. PVC waste water pipes inside and outside the building are used for pipes laid to drain the water. PVC waste water pipes TS 275-1 EN 1326-1 standards DIN 19 531 due to the smooth inner and outer surfaces that do not allow the formation of deposits, bacteria produce odor making PVC waste water pipes, it is used in terms of ecological, economical ideal and for safety. Rigid PVC waste water pipes and fittings made of PVC material is resistant to different weather conditions. Fireproof, PVC waste water pipes it is the most preferred type of pipe construction sector thanks to its highly resistant and rigid structure.
ADVANTAGES OF PVC WASTE WATER PIPES
- PVC waste water pipes Transport and installation because it is lightweight and easy to use.
- PVC sewage pipes and fittings, non-flammable and non-flammable.
- PVC waste water pipes Rust does not contaminate the rainwater.
- Long lasting and maintenance-free.
- PVC waste water pipes decay and corrosion resistant, leakproof.
- PVC waste water pipes pressure loss is low.
- PVC waste water pipes the surface is smooth and shiny.
- PVC waste water pipes there -high impact strength.
- PVC waste water pipes pressurized Additional parts are fully compatible.
- PVC waste water pipes broken Not provide impact resistance as determined by the standard by more than 400%.
-It shows high resistance to chemical inputs.
-It Provides comfort by generating less noise.
It does not react with the mineral diameter shrinks.
Below -0 ° C, ice crack elastic structure.
PVC MATERIAL AND FEATURES
More than 50% of the product produced by PVC raw materials are used in the building industry in the world. PVC raw materials through environmentally friendly feature that does not appear to breaking events. PVC raw material is also used in PVC waste water pipes water color, smell and taste does not change, it does not harm human health. In the absence of filler material retains its original state. In fluid flows, especially in the vertical line it does not produce high levels of sound like the rigid pipes. PVC raw materials is a raw material that is white has many positive features, historical development and many other details can be found PVC Pressurized Water Pipes page. PVC-U pipes and fittings produced in BD application class thickness (B and BD mark) is used for the following purposes;
- Hot and cold domestic wastewater
- Ventilation systems for domestic wastewater lines,
- Building rainwater supplies;
What is the difference in waste water and pressure systems between PP and PVC?
The main difference between PVC and PP; Hardness is the subject. PVC pipes superior in terms of hardness, which is more resistant than PP material in underground applications.
But PVC PP in accordance temperature impact strength and also lower.
In terms of flammability PP pipes in PVC pipe while burning flame burning as would be in the form of soot formation
- Pipe Lines
- PPRC Pipe Production Lines
- Glass-Fiber Pipe Production Lines
- Aluminum Foiled Pipe Production Lines
- PE Pipe Production Lines
- Sprinkler Irrigation Pipe Production Lines
- Drip Irrigation Pipe Production Lines
- PP Sewage Pipe Production Lines
- PVC Sewage Pipe Production Lines
- PEX Pipe Production Lines
- PERT Pipe Production Lines
- Pipe Line Components
- Drip Irrigation Pipe Lines
- Drip Irrigation Pipe Line Components
- Filament Production Lines
- Filament Line Components