Sprinkler Irrigation Pipe Production Lines
Min Order :
OverViewSPRINKLER IRRIGATION PIPE PRODUCTION LINES 1) Simple structure in linear type, easy in installation and maintenance. 2) Adopting advanced world-famous brand components in pneumatic parts, electric parts and operation parts. 3) Running in a high automatization and synchronization, no pollution 4) Apply a linker to connect with the vacuum loader, which can directly in line with filling machine. 5) Constant specific output for all screw speed range 6) High melt homogeneity 7) Low melt temperature 8) Touch screen control panel 9) User friendly software 10) AC servo motor and drive 11) High-efficient gearbox 12) Low power consumption
SALIENT FEATURES OF SPRINKLER SYSTEM
- To match the pipes, all our couplers and fittings are made of High Density Polyethylene from suitable HDPE grannuals.
- To make an effective leak proof joint, each coupler and fitting is fitted with one or more rubber washers.
- With highest quality stainless steel springs and extrudes brass nozzles for long life. The nozzles are specially tapered & slit for uniform long radius spray.
- All items are designed to work at predetermined operating pressure.
- As these are not affected by climatic conditions, the pipes are strong, stress resistant and long lasting.
- The pipes have lower friction losses so the same pump can cover the length.
ADVANTAGES of SPRINKLER IRRIGATION
- Sprinkler irrigation does not require surface shaping of leveling.
- Can be applied to areas of variable topography.
- Suitable for most crops , not all , and are adaptable to most irrigable soils.
- Flexibility is possible because sprinkler heads are available in a wide range of discharge capacities.
- Chemical and fertilizers applications are easily used with sprinkler systems.