Min Order :
OverViewIt is an ink roll date coding device where you can print production date, last consumption date, production number, lot number, etc. on the packaging.
- It is an ink roll date coding device where you can print production date, last consumption date, production number, lot number, etc. on the packaging.
- It is a widely preferred date stamping device because it allows the use of ink roll as a consumable material in vertical packaging machines and envelope type packaging machines that operate with stop-and-go system.
- The consumable material is an ink roll. The consumable of the equivalent date printing devices in the market is ribbon. An ink roll provides more printing, although the unit costs are the same as for a ribbon, and is certainly a better choice for machine users in terms of usage time and consumable price printing costs.
- Letter widths of the equivalent date printing devices in the market are 2 mm. and heights of 3 mm., this device has a character width of 2.5 mm. and their height is 3.5 mm. This makes the production date, expiry date, etc. information more visible on the package.
- While the equivalent date printing devices on the market can print only horizontally or only vertically, this device allows both horizontal and vertical printing.
- Compact dimensions, easy installation, simple operation
- Printing Area: 40 mm. * 3 lines
- Printing Speed: 120 rev / min.
- Electricity: 220 V., 50/60 Hz.
- Power: 130 Watt, 2A
- Weight: 2.4 kg.