OverViewCombined with its versatility and flexibility, this is the ideal overwrapping envelope-type packaging machine offering innovative and modern packaging solutions to the wide variety of industries including the food, cosmetic, cleaning and other similar industries. OWET 1000 over-wrapping envelope-type packaging machine is the machine taking the length of heat-sealable film from a roll, wrapping the sliced, in-train, single or multiple products, folding the film around the product, sealing from the edges and thus making the packaging in the envelope-type form. It is possible to make the packaging of the products in the shape of round, foursquare, cylindrical and oval. The machine is designed for the packaging of flat products (biscuits, wafer, corn crisps, soap, etc.) in a package with flat side faces in the envelope-type form. This type of packaging allows the companies to place their goods on store shelves as lying down and standing up. Overwrapping packaging machine does not only improve product presentation but also preserves freshness and enhances shelf life. The main benefits of the machine are excellent appearance of the packages, closed packaging, easy opening with tear tape, protection against heat radiation, ease of operation and low maintenance costs.
Capacity: 15-40 packs/min. (Capacity changes depending on product type, product dimensions and packaging material)
Standard Package Dimensions
25 - 150 mm.
25 - 110 mm.
80 - 240 mm.
80 - 240 mm.
15 – 110 mm.
Custom-made, customer-oriented packaging machinery is designed and produced according to any type of your product dimensions.
- It is used in the packaging of products such as biscuit, wafer, soap and other similar products.
- It makes the packaging of eco-packs such as 5 packs in 1 pack. This machine can also make the packages inside eco-pack.
- Possible to put additional packing material such as cartoon into package to provide additional protection for the product to be packaged. (packs such as Ulker Çokoprens or Ulker Probis.
- There is a feeding conveyor with the length of 3.000 mm. on the overwrapping packaging machine and the feeding conveyor is double-palletised.
- The intervals of the pallet on the feeding conveyor might be adjusted to any product's dimensions.
- The new technology for better definition of the photocell point at the time of packaging on the packaging machine is applied. After each packaging, the photocell cutting point is adjusted again with the help of the sensors and the proper movement is given by the engine specially used for this aim.
- Photocell-controlled means that it is also possible to use printed packaging materials on the machine and the machine realizes the cutting exactly from the photocell points. Thus, it is possible to apply on-pack promotion with the usage of printed film.
- Tear tape (easy open unit) exists on the machine. Tear tape is a narrow adhesive tape used to open packages easily.
- Labeling machine and date printing unit (coding machine) might be installed onto the machine as an optional device depending on the customer’s request.
- There is a PLC electronic control system on the machine allowing that every parameters on the machine including heat, temperature, speed, dimensions of the product to be packaged, etc. might be electronically controlled through 7.4 inch touch screen operator panel. With the usage of PLC electronic control system:
- The desired length of the packaging material is adjusted (in case of servo systems).
- Photocell adjustments are done.
- The speed of the machine is monitored and controlled.
- The temperature of the heaters is montiored and controlled at the desired level.
- The parameters of the each product to be packaged are recorded to save a product recipe and the product to be packaged is chosen easily based on this product recipe.
- The number of the products that has been already packaged is monitored.
- After the requested number of the product packaging is completed, the stoppage of the machine by itself is applicable with the help of PLC system.
- There are no buttons on the machine except emergency stop buttons. Everthing is already restored in PLC control system on the screen.
- The operator menu is prepared in different languages depending on the customer's request. Possible in Arabic, Russian, French, English and in any other languages requested by the customer.
- All electrical or electronical components on the machine are choosen from high-quality well-known world brands such as Telemechanique, Schneider, LG or Siemens.
- There is a pulley system with bearings that provides the excellent flow of the bobin. For the proper flow of the bobin, there is a braking system on the pulley where the pressure applied by coil spring to the bobbin is controlled and fixed at a certain level.
- All the surfaces in touch with the product are made from stainless steel and all the other surfaces are painted by high quality auto dry which grade is RAL 801 as silver with the same color of stainless steel.
Technical Information - Overwrapping Packaging Machine
PLC Electronic Control System
7.4 inch touch-screen colored operator panel
Outer Diameter of Bobbin
Inner Diameter of Bobbin
Width of Bobbin
120 - 350 mm.
Heater Resistances for Sealing
3 x 600 watt
1 unit x 1.1 kw AC Speed Control
380 V., 50 hertz
Weight of Machine
Dimensions of Machine
1.100 x 1.860 x 4.575 mm. (
- Servo System Application on the packaging machine
- Servo System Semi-Automatic Product Feeding Line
- Inner Packaging Material Application for better protection
- Coding Machine
1. Servo System Application on the packaging machine:
The machine might be produced with servo engine system. The advantage of this system is that the length of the packaging material drawn by the forceps (the required length of heat-sealable film from a roll) is controlled electronically through touch screen operator panel. When you have different dimensions of products from the view of width and height, then the length of the packaging material that should be taken by the forceps changes. In normal machine, this length is adjusted mechanically through the cams while this is electronically controlled through the touch screen operator panel in case of servo engine application. The usage of servo system is highly advised to our customers in case that they have products with too many different dimensions.
2. Servo System Semi-Automatic Product Feeding Line:
The feeding of the products is done manually by hand to the intervals located on the transporter of the machine. Depending on the customer’s request, the semi-automatic product feeding system might be adapted to the overwrapping packaging machine and the product feeding system and the packaging machine work in synchronization. The main properties of the semi-automatic product feeding system:
- The channels used for the feeding of the products might be done as single or double channel so it is possible to receive one-row or two-row products in one package.
- The flow of the product on the channel is to be realized with the help of the vibration system. The flow of the product on the channel is to be supported with the defined certain level of angle between the packaging machine and the feeding system.
- The feeding of the products to the channels is done manually by hand. This is much more simple feeding way in comparison with the direct feeding to the packaging machine. Here the only requirement is that one worker should allocate the products into the channels. After this, the transfer of the products to the packaging machine is realized through pusher with the application of servo system.
- The electronical system of the feeding line is integrated with the system of the packaging machine.
3. Inner Packaging Material (for better protection of the product):
Possible to put additional packing material such as cartoon into package to provide additional protection for the product to be packaged. (packs such as Ulker Çokoprens or Ulker Probis)
There are two main reasons that it is preferred by the customers:
- To provide the additional protection for the products inside the package.
- To prevent the direct leakage of the filling material (for example: cream, jam, jelly, etc.) or direct connection of the coated products (for example: coated with chocolate) to the outer package.
4. Coding Machine - Intermittent Ink Roll Coder:
- It is possible to print information on the packages such as production and expiry date, batch number, etc.
- Print Area: 40 mm. x 3 lines
- Print Speed: up to 120 prints/min.
- Print Lines: 3 Lines, Maximum 20 characters/line
- Our coding machine uses ink roll rather than ribbons. While the cost of one unit of ribbon and ink roll are approximately the same, one unit of ink roll can print at least 60 % more than one unit of ribbon so our coding machine is much more cost effective from the view of consumables and it has a big cost advantage in the long-term in comparison to the coding machines that our competitors use on their machines.
- The width of one letter character is 2.5 mm. and the height is 3.5 mm. in our coding machine while the width of one letter character is 2 mm. and the height is 3 mm. in the other models so your printing text would be more visible on the package with our coding machine.
- Vertical or horizontal printing on the package is possible without any change on our coding machine while the other models used by other companies are only for horizontal printing.
- The coding machine has LED display.