OverViewMagazine feeding systems are solutions providing semi-automatic feeding that facilitates the feeding of plain products such as biscuits, crackers and other similar products. FLM 4000 is the horizontal flowpack packaging machine where the feeding of the products is done manually through the channels located on the transporter of the machine. Although it seems that the biscuit feeding is manual, the usage of channels on the machines provides you the advantage of easier and quicker feeding of the biscuits. It is possible to say that this is somehow semi-automaitc feeding process bacause the only the thing that your workers need to is to give the biscuits to the channels without any extra attention like in manual feeding so you need less labor on the machine during the packaging and this feeding system decreases your labor costs in the medium-term. The feeding of the product is realized through the channels located on the packaging machine. Different magazine feeding systems can be applied by taking the product dimensions and shape of the desired package into account. With the allocation possibilities of the different units of channels, it is possible to get the packaged products where the products are up to and next to each other (in rows and columns) as shown in the photos above. (Eti Tutku or Eti Form)
Reliable, durable, tight, attractive, excellent packaging: It ensures to make the packaging of different kinds of solid products horizontally and receive excellent and tight packages in the food, chemical, health, furniture, car and other similar industries with the flexibility and sensitiveness that the machine provides even in very high-speed operations.
Capacity: 200 packages/min.
- Capacity changes depending on the type of the packaging material, the sealing style whether it is hot sealing or cold sealing and the dimensions of the product and the package.
Package Dimensions: The dimensions given below are the standard packaging dimensions of this machine. For the different dimensions within this interval, the necessary adjustments for packaging might be done on the packaging machine. For the dimensions except this interval, special custom-made packaging machinery is possible to design and produce.
Standard Machine - Packaged Product Dimensions
For the products with the dimensions except this interval, special custom-made machinery is designed and produced upon the customer's request.
Packaging Material: The machine works with printed and unprinted packaging materials used in hot or cold sealing such as OPP, BOPP, CPP, polypropylene, aluminum foil, aluminium and paper laminations, etc.
Knife Cutting Style: Depending on the customer's request, it is possible to use zigzag or flat knives.
Electronic Panel: The most modern electronical materials are used on the electronic panel. During the choice of the electronical materials to be used on the machine, special requests from the customer side are taken into consideration. All the parameters of the machine are controlled electronically with the help of PLC electronic control system through 5.7 inch mono touch-screen operator panel. With the usage of PLC electronic control system:
- The desired length of the package is adjusted.
- Photocell adjustments are done.
- The speed of the machine is monitored and controlled.
- The parameters of the each product to be packaged are recorded to save a product recipe on the machine and the product to be packaged is chosen easily based on this product recipe.
- The number of the products that has been already packaged is monitored.
- It is possible to define a number of product for packaging and then the machine ensures the stoppage of the machine by itself with the help of PLC system after the requested number of the product packaging is completed.
- There is a pulley system with bearings where the packaging materials is installed and this provides the proper and excellent flowing of the bobbin on the packaging machine.
- The required length of the pulley is adjusted depending on the required width of bobbin.
- There is a single bobbin on the standard machine and it is very easy and quick to replace and load the new bobbin.
- For proper flowing of the bobbin, the braking system is applied on the bobbin.
- For continuous flowing of the bobbin, it is possible to locate two bobbins on the machine that helps you save time and increase efficiency and this is mainly preferred whenever there is a high level of production volume and there is an application of automated feeding system.
Bobbin's Dimensions of the Standard Machine
Maximum Bobbin Diameter
Maximum Bobbin Width
Maximum Bobbin Weigth
For special custom-made packaging machines, the values given above would change.
Bottom Pulleys for Sealing: There are three groups of pulley discs. First disc group ensures the pulling of the cellophane. Pulley discs used in pulling the cellophane are made from cadmium. Second disc group is the place on the packaging where the hot temperature is applied for sealing. Quiet and regular rotation is provided with the help of sensitive bearings and specially-designed gears. The third group disc makes the folding and forming of the package.
Sealing Jaws: The specially-chosen knives and the possibility to adjust the level of the pressure by jaws ensure fast and proper sealing.
Conveyor and Transporter:
- The length of the transporter on the standard machine is 2.5 meters.
- After the packaging process, there is an exit conveyor band with the lenght of 70 cm. on the standard packaging machine.
- Depending on the customer's request, it is possible to increase the length of the PVC conveyor band or the transporter of the feeding machine for more comfortable and easier feeding.
- The locations of the product pushers and the interval between the pushers are variable depending on the dimensions of the product to be packaged.
- The chain group moving under the conveyor is hidden inside specially-designed sledge.
- All parts of the conveyor are produced from chromium stainless steel (CrNi304).
3 Phase, 380 Volt
Power of the Disc Heater
36 Volt - 2 x 600 Watt
Power of the Jaw Heater
36 Volt - 2 x 600 Watt
Disc and Jaw Temperatures
0 – 200 C Adjustable
2 x 1.1 kw AC Speed Control
3 Phase, 220 Volt
- Ability to work with photocell and without photocell.
- The speed of the machine is controlled with LS speed control system.
- The disc and jaw heaters are controlled through 5.7 inch touch-screen operator panel by PID heating control.
- Quick stop buttons in case of emergency are used both on the command panel and on the transporter of the packaging machine.
- All the surfaces in connection with the product and the coverings used for the protection of the machine are completely made from stainless steel(CrNi 304).
- Our machine is, mechanically, under one-year guarantee.
- All the electronical materials used on the machine are under two-year guarantee by the producer of the electronical materials.
- The installation of the machine and the operator training are given free of charge.
- Second Bobbin Pulley Group for continuous flow of the bobbin
- Coding Machine (Possible to print production date, expiry date, etc.)
- Gas Injection Unit to ensure the hygiene of the product and extend the product shelf life
- Spraying Unit for the empty, product-unfilled packages
- Packaged Product Counter at Output Exit Conveyor Band
- Equipment for receiving Gusset-Type Packages
- Hanger Hole Punch Device to hang the products on the shelves